Guelph Municipal Holdings Inc. (GMHI) is wholly owned by the City of Guelph. GMHI’s business activities are paused and its portfolio of companies, Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc. and Envida Community Energy Inc., now report directly to Guelph City Council.
Newsroom - Guelph Municipal Holdings Inc. and SubsidiariesView all news items for Guelph Municipal Holdings Inc.
Envida Community Energy Inc. develops and operates sustainable energy projects (solar, district energy, bioenergy) to:
- Further the goals of the City of Guelph's internationally renowned Community Energy Initiative
- Help reduce greenhouse gases
- Help reduce the community's carbon footprint
Areas of focus include:
Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc.:
- Distributes electricity, safely and reliably to more than 53,000 customers in Guelph and Rockwood
- Actively promotes energy conservation programs to
customers in an effort to help create a culture of energy conservation in Ontario
- Connects solar and renewable energy sources to the Ontario grid
Go to the Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc. website to access the following services: